With the summer festival season now firmly under way, Lindisfarne will be appearing at a fantastic selection of events suitable for everyone! The band will also be touring in the autumn across the UK, warming up for the annual Newcastle City Hall shows at Christmas.
- Sat August 27th – A New Day Festival, KENT – More Details
- Sun August 28th – Towersey Festival, OXFORDSHIRE – More Details
- Fri September 22nd – Cornucopia Festival, Burton Constable Hall, HULL – More Details
- Fri October 20th – Lavenham Church, SUFFOLK NEW!– More Details
- Sat October 21st – Ilfracombe Folk Festival, ILFRACOMBE – More Details
- Sun October 22nd – Subscription Rooms – STROUD
- Fri November 10th – Embassy Theatre, SKEGNESS NEW!– More Details
- Fri December 8th – Backstage at the Green Hotel, KINROSS More details
- Sat December 9th – Old Firesation, CARLISLE SOLD OUT
Keep looking for more NEW shows to be announced in 2018!
NEWCASTLE CITY HALL – Lindisfarne Christmas Shows
Fri 22nd & Sat 23rd December 2017
More gigs to be annoucned soon!
- Sat Feb 20th – The Atkinson – SOUTHPORT – More Details
More dates to be announced soon! Check out ALL On Sale upcoming tour & festival dates here.
Lindisfarne at Under The Bridge – Fulham – April 16 2017. “There’s good, and there’s astoundingly good: there’s amazing, and then there’s exemplary.” – Read more from Darius Drewe in The Carouser